CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
• Check-in time is between 3:00 pm & 5:00 pm. If you plan to arrive earlier than 3:00 pm or later than 5:00 pm, please email us or call (224) 634-6777as we will be happy to make special arrangements.
• Check-out time ends at noon. Late checkouts may result in a late fee, which can include up to a one night’s room charge.
• Online bookings require a minimum of forty-eight (48) hours advance notice. If you are trying to book within twenty-four (24) hours of your intended stay, please call us directly at (224) 634-6777 to check on availability.
• We accept all types of online payment cards.
• Guests must be over twenty-one (21) years of age to make a reservation.
• Reservations will be confirmed upon receipt of a confirmation number, via e-mail.
• Guests will receive an online Waver Form to be signed prior to their stay at The Hope Ranch.
• Whole house bookings are welcome and include all twenty (20) guest beds.
• By making a reservation, you expressly agree to comply and abide by the House Rules and Policies as well as COVID Policies.
• In the event of a retreat cancellation, please notify the office at least one week prior to the start of the retreat. If you give us this notice, we are able to refund your payment minus 20% for administrative fees or apply it to another retreat. Failure to cancel at least one week in advance will result in full payment for your booking.
• Cancellations for whole house rentals will be billed the full amount if not notified six (6) weeks prior to arrival. If you give us this notice six (6) weeks in advance, we are able to refund your payment minus 20% for administrative fees or apply it to another retreat.
HOUSE RULES AND POLICIES
• Upon arrival and check-in, we are required to make a copy of your government issued identification and credit card. You have our assurance that this information will be kept private and confidential, for our internal records only.
• Upon entering and exiting the house, please be sure that all doors are closed tightly and securely. All of our guests’ safety is our top priority.
• The Hope Ranch is not licensed to sell or serve alcoholic beverages.
• Sorry, no pets are permitted.
• Please wear slippers or clean shoes inside the house to keep the space as clean as possible and enjoyable.
• No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere inside the house and on the property.
• We love our neighbors! Please bring down the noise after 10pm in respect of the neighbors.
• As directed by the State of Illinois, individuals should follow current CDC guidance in regards to COVID-19
• We wish all guests of The Hope Ranch to feel at home. Please understand however, any and all furnishings or property on the premises may not be moved, removed, or relocated unless express permission from the Innkeeper is granted.
• We reserve the right to enter your room and make repairs in the case of an emergency.
• Thank you for leaving your room in as good a condition as it was provided to you. Any damage caused by you to The Hope Ranch inside or outside of your room, including but not limited to, carpet stains, soiled furnishings, broken windows, or appliances will result in a charge to the credit card on file for the damage(s) and/or additional cleaning.
• Use of the outdoor fireplace requires assistance from or notification to the Innkeeper. Should you wish to use the outdoor fireplace, we will help you with locating the firewood and getting the fire started.
• Thank you for understanding that we are not responsible for the loss of personal items. Any personal items discovered after departure will be safely held for a reasonable amount of time. To ensure privacy, we do not contact guests to notify them that personal items have been left behind. Please contact us to collect the items and we will happily arrange for pick up or shipping. Please note that associated shipping fees will be charged.